Installation OpenRSi image on Gigablue 800SE, 800UE and Quad. We assume that you already installed the latest bootloader! You need a USB flash drive that is formatted with Fat32.
- Download the latest firmware from our download-section and unzip it in the root of the USB flash drive.
On your USB flash drive, it will look like \gigablue\se or \gigablue\ue.
Content of the folder should look like:
- Turn/Power off you GigaBlue receiver.
- Insert your USB flash drive. The USB port at the back of you receiver is preferred.
- Turn/Power on your GigaBlue receiver. The Standby-button on the receiver will color purple, and/or, the display will prompt you in yellow text. In some cases, when turning on the GigaBlue, pressing the OK-button is necessary.
- Confirm flashing with the OK button and the installation will begin.